Purejoy Parenting Care Groups
Leslie offers parenting support groups to go deeper into the Purejoy Parenting Foundations. Each week we meet as a small group via phone to process your individual needs, covering topics such as:
- Recognizing and working with triggers in response to your child’s behavior
- Understanding the communication behind all behaviors
- Learning to address your child’s needs as well as your own
- Working in connection with your spouse instead of at odds
- Ensure emotional safety with regulating techniques
- Stay calm and connected through daily practices
A new group will be forming in January 2018.
If you are interested in hearing more you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Working with Leslie has been like turning my head around 180 degrees and getting used to the view from that angle. I thought I was going to Leslie for her to help me with this issue or that with my girls but instead I learned that the girls are just communicating to me through every action and reaction and it is my own discomfort that I have gotten to work with.
The only thing I came into parenthood knowing was that parents were supposed to be consistent which I thought meant saying no today to the same things I said no to yesterday. That was way too much for me to keep up with. Leslie Potter has taught me that the consistency I want is to show up with myself and my children (and in every other relationship) with unconditional love. It’s really simple, but it’s not easy.” Susanne A